I’ve been avoiding writing, because all I can think about is Ella’s crappy sleep issues, and really, if I am tired of thinking about it, I’m pretty sure no one is going to be excited to read about it. Hi, waste 10 minutes of your life listening to me bitch about the same thing every parent ever has had to deal with. Somehow my pain is different though, ya’ll! Pity me!
So yeah, we are still alive. Tired, frustrated, biting holes in my cheeks to keep me from yelling, but alive. It IS gradually getting better, by five minute increments, so given this progress she should be asleep at naptime by the time she is 43. Awesome.
Some links to distract you from my mundane whining.
- Deep fried lattes. 12 please!
- Someone apparently shares my compulsion to collect pictures from garage sales and antique stores.
- Drag this to 28weeks pregnant, and tell me why my guts hurt.
- A Day in the Life of us, from last week.
- Absolutely brilliant. Tight shower? White flour? Ohhh….
We’re going to walk to Joann’s and see if I can find a Halloween costume to make for Ella. Have I ever mentioned that I live 4 blocks from a Joann’s (And a children’s clothes resale shop? And two ice cream shops, a book store, a pet store, and 6 fast food places?) No? It’s not healthy (or good for my wallet.)